Disclaimer: this is a draft, but I will keep it here anyway.
- The site is hosted at Gitlab pages and served under the domain name that I’ve bought from Go Daddy.
- Contents of this site are written in plain text with markdown and are assembled into the final structured form by hugo in fractions of a second. Hugo is a beautiful piece of software with documentation that is totally misaligned with my understanding. The only piece of documentation that I liked less was perhaps the manpage for
- Pretty much every page that is served as
htmlat this site originates from a markdown file, including the pages for each of the publications.
- Each of those fifteen (as of 2020-03-07) pages contains a link to the paper at the publisher (or arxiv), and links to
bibtexfiles stored here on my page. Writing these pages manually, one by one, and copying files (and also creating bibtexs) would have been a pain.
- Instead, the pdfs and bibs are moved (and the markdown sources are generated) in an automated way by Mathematica from a biblatex file that is exported from Zotero.
This last part is perhaps the least trivial one, and I will elaborate on it later.